Tuesday 25 May 2010

Where for art thou kennels?

It is apparently nigh on impossible to get hold of a boarding kennels.

I need to book the two girls into kennels for when I go on holiday. Alfie's coming with me which I know must seem mean on the girls but they're both terrified of crowds. In fact, the Honey Monster ( my northern inuit) is scared of people in general! Which is a bit daft considering that she can floor someone with a single push n has jaws like a wolf, but there you go.

Anyway, back to the kennels. I have been calling them in my lunch breaks for about 3 weeks and left several rambling voicemail messages. And still haven't managed to get them booked in. I think it's just sods law really. I either get voicemail or the engaged tone and when I call back I get the other. They did call me back one time but it was period 5 and I had a class so obviously couldn't pick up. See? Sod's law. Bloody sod.

I'm seriously running out of time. I need them booked for the 6th August! I just hope that they still have space when I finally do get them booked in because if not- i'm screwed...

No comments:

Post a Comment