Monday 17 May 2010

Happiness by Gucci

Ok so we're about halfway through the month and I have absolutely no money left.

I didn't even buy anything ridiculously expensive this month!

O wait I forgot about my dad's new coat. In my defense it was a fantastic bargain- i got a cashmere blend overcoat worth £200 for 50 quid. How good is that?! I love change of season sales!

It was a great month for bargains.

I went shopping with my mum like I do every month and in a lowly little charity shop on scunthorpe high street we found a Gucci handbag. Well i think its genuine. If not it's a really good copy. And it cost me, wait for it... a tenner. Yup 10 tiny pounds.

It may be god knows how many seasons out of date, it may be battered, it may have a slightly worrying stain on the lining, but she loves it and that my friends is worth the damn thing's weight in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment