Thursday 27 May 2010

Please sir can I have some more?

OMG I appreciate that this is kinda strange but i just have to exhort the virtues of Stroganoff! Well the ready meal version from tesco anyway. It is officially my new favourite meal. I have to try other versions. Yes i'm sad.

But at least I eat! I am in fact a total pig. I love food. Is that bad? I'm pretty sure that it's definately not 'fashionable'. Ok maybe I shouldn't eat quite as much chocolate as I do, or the flapjack that our lovely school dinner ladies cook. Especially considering i'm diabetic. But that is a discussion for me, my nurse and my quite possibly appalled dietition.

Plus, I work it off! I'm still a size 12/14 for god's sake. (english sizes obviously, I love the fact that in America i'm like an 8/10!)

I don't get why so many girls my age don't eat. Where's the pleasure in life?! Enjoy the huge range of flavours and the wonderful feeling of a full stomach!

And if you're worried about a smooth silluette in that pretty dress- wear some stomach-holding-in-knickers. Which is exactly what I intend to do the next time I go out.

So keep the Stroganoff coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment