Thursday 2 September 2010

Update

I've had requests for an update to the dating situation so here goes;

The Date has disappeared. I'm not exactly sure where, why or, lets face it, when. I vaguely recall some drunken, suggestive texts but since I received them at some point between going to bed and getting up I think I can be forgiven for not remembering the details. Or even my replies. I'm pretty sure they were at least scathing and probably very annoyed but come on! I was trying to sleep! Anyway he's promptly disappeared into the wide blue yonder. Or possibly the blue lagoon.

Cookie/Mistaken Identity Guy was a part of my life for a grand total of 1 date n 3 weeks. for 2 weeks of which I was on holiday and therefore didn't text him. I had issues with his bossiness and attempts at superiority. I say attempts because they failed. Apparently age does not bring forth wisdom. So he's gone. Though I must say it was a very polite break up. He said if I ever wanted to go to the cinema or something we could, no strings attached. I'm thinking not. Especially as I saw him in the pizza place while I was out with 2 of my old schoolmates on Saturday night. He proceeded to mostly ignore me, flirt with my mate and then send me a text after he left telling me to go stay at his. The answer was a resounding NO.

Speaking of the pizza place i must confess to a major crush on a guy who's come to be known to all my friends as Pizza Guy. But seeing as he's only ever seen me very drunk and slightly disorderly every few weeks after a night on the town I don't foresee much happening in that department.

The Flirt however is most definitely still around and became positively romantic whilst I was texting him from Paris (more info on Paris coming soon :D) I'm talking about him randomly saying he loved me! Though I'm taking that with a pinch of salt because he changes his mind more than a woman trying to decide what to wear.
My skepticism is perhaps well earned because since meeting him and going for a drive one night last week (minus parking thank you very much) his attention has once again waned. I'm beginning to suspect a condition like lycanthropy but instead of turning into a wolf once a month he turns into a romantic. I think I need help. Should I put up with this guy or get over it?

Unfortunately matters of the heart are not helped by the questions of the head.

On a lighter note I've possibly been rather too flirty on Saturday night with another older guy. RAF Guy is nice but I think that my habit of dancing outrageously and flirtily due to my adoration of dancing and having a good time along with the consumption of copious amounts of straight vodka (I swear I should be Russian) has given him the wrong idea. Very little ever happens with guys I dance with.

I am not a slapper honest :(

No comments:

Post a Comment