Thursday 23 September 2010

Romance blues

Is being cancelled on the same as being stood up? If it is, I have been.

I honestly don't think I've ever been stood up before though that could be because I don't really date much, contrary to what this blog implies. But tonight I was and the culprit is...The Flirt. Big surprise-not.

I actually thought we'd finally go on a proper date. The plan was for him to pick me up after I finished at open evening at work tonight and go for a drink but I got a text at quarter past 8 saying he couldn't make it. We were supposed to be meeting at 9. It's a bloody good job someone from work could give me a lift home.

If you hadn't noticed I'm a tad annoyed so this is a very short, very angry blog and I'm now going to have a cup of tea n a chocolate eclair to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment